Searching for a new job is no longer as difficult as it used to be in the old days. With the surge in online job search method, job seekers have got an easy way out to look for the best jobs, which suits best on their profile. With the rapid improvement in the employment landscape through technology innovation, Workruit – Mobile Job Search is enabling candidates like you to save time on your job search.
If you’re just beginning your job-hunting as a fresher or an experienced professional, you’re at the right place. This blog is designed to help you get started on your job-hunting journey with confidence.
Here’s your step-by-step guide, to begin your job search.
- Prepare a strong resume: Highlight all your achievements, educational qualifications, skills and interest areas. You can also use the Workruit Instant Resume website or download the Resume Builder CV Maker mobile app from Playstore, to choose a template that fits your needs, and have an interesting resume, instantly!
- Update your social profiles: Make sure your social media profiles are updated with your latest job-titles, profile summary and certification details. Re-check your phone and email details to ensure you are easily contactable.
- Get your references in order: The earlier in your journey that you seek referrals from your work-seniors and colleagues, the better. People tend to take time to share these, and asking early will ensure you have references ready when you need them.
- Network: Connect with people from companies and industries that interest you, and start meaningful conversations with them. Get noticed by recruiting managers instead of having to ask them about job vacancies.
- Choose wisely: Some job-portals make you spend a lot of time (even money) scrolling through irrelevant and dated jobs. Choose your job-hunting platforms wisely. If you are a job seeker, try Workruit Job Search platform which shows you only the most relevant jobs would be the best app for you. With the innovative concept of swiping right just like Tinder, you can now find your dream job right on your mobile smartphone.
With the above steps, you can now begin the process of looking for a job on the right foot.
Follow this space for more tips on your job-search, work-life balance and career growth.
Do away with age-old job-search platforms. Embrace the innovative and easy way to connect with a potential employer? Download the Workruit app here — www.workruit.com/download